Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sundays are for Relaxing.




Sundays have usually been our relaxing day. Per usual, my hubby let's me sleep in as long as I feel. When I got up this morning the aroma of stew had masked the air. Beef Stew:) We decided yesterday that we would take the day off and stay in, so we stocked up on grocery for the next day (for today).

We spent hours getting teased by the delicious smell of meat, onions, potatoes, and other good ingredients from the stew cooking in our good ol' CrockPot. I wish we had more uses for it because I know there's plenty we could make but we usually just go with the usual. And only have it probably...oh once every two months or longer.

I started on my new book, the last book in a Trilogy I've been reading. Well I pretty much finished the first two books LAST YEAR and waited for the third to go paperback. That's the way I roll with my books. Paperback for easy transporting:) I did a bit of filming for a new video too. I just have to figure out how to transfer from our new HD camera. Actually I think I know how to, but I need to buy the USB cable. Le sigh.

And that's pretty much how my Sunday went for this week. I've started blogging more here and at tumblr and yeah...

Until next time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment