Thursday, October 15, 2015

October Chill.

I suppose there's a sort of trend going on...Where I psych myself up to make new posts more often but I end up only writing a post once a month. Only I didn't post anything for September. It was a wonderful month nonetheless so let's do a bullet point recap shall we?

{September 2015}
> Busy Month
> Hours of Work
> 9th Marriage Anniversary :)
> Anniversary Trip to Disneyland!
> New job title/position at work
> Made a new friend:)

It was a wonderful month! I will be posting some videos of our Disneyland Anniversary Trip on my YouTube channel soon!

October so far looks like this...
> VERY busy work month
> Husband put in his 2 Weeks at his current Job
> My husband lands a new job
> Continues his flight school
> I'm swamped in work :-P

I'll be heading down to Olympia in the next couple days to help train some new associates for a brand new store. I am beyond excited and thankful to get to have this opportunity. My managers have a lot of faith in me and as an employee that's all we can ever ask for. That's it for now... Sorry this update isn't so glamorous. Its my day off and I have got tons of things to do and so little time.

Until next time!!!
~Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment