Monday, August 3, 2015

Already August.

I suppose I'm not very good at updating this blog. My intention was to write every so often since updating in June and here it it... Already August. Almost the end of Summer. The past months have pretty much been a blur. June and July went by really quickly as they turned out to be very busy months for me at work. When I try to sum it up right now I can't even seem to remember half of the things that went on. I do know for sure that my husband has been progressing wonderfully towards his degree. He's been busy with studying and school work and has been flying a lot. Future Pilot right there:) I'm so proud of him!!

This month will probably be busy as well since we have some trips and events that will be coming up, I'm so ready and super excited.

Cheers<3 p="">-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment