Friday, July 22, 2011

What's In A Name?

I can never seem to decide whether or not I want to bring a domain back. (For those of you who don't know, I ran a web/graphic/hosting site back in 2009-2010...It was really fun until I forgot about it:P). I go back and forth in wanting to make a name for myself and my photography. Photography is one of the toughest businesses because its either all the same or all seen before, or redone. But none-the-less I enjoy capturing moments in life. Once I start I can't stop! Which is probably why I have tons and tons of photos and media files on hand.

So my main things is.... do I use my common username as a domain name or do I want to break free and use my actual name? Or should I come up with something new?

Why is it so difficult to just... deal with a name?

(via Tumblr post)

No comments:

Post a Comment