Monday, August 8, 2011

Reasons I Blog/Vlog.

"The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for Life." -- Andrew Brown

First off, I would like to mention that I never intend on impressing an audience with my words or videos. If you end up on my blog or my youtube channel, and you actually enjoy it. I thank you.

I simply enjoy blogging/vlogging but I don't do it often. The internet used to be a big part of my life and then I woke up from all that and realized half of it is a big waste of time. I don't use Social Networks (Just Say No to Facebook, Myspace, whatever people use now a'days!). So this is basically my means of semi-communication aside from texting:P I love being able to type out what I feel, when I feel, without anyone really judging me with "likes" or "comments". I don't like the feeling of being stalked. I just enjoy getting to speak my heart out knowing that someone or no one is listening (or in this case, reading.).

And that's all I have to say about that.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment