Friday, December 2, 2011

01/30 | 30 Days Blog Challenge

1. What happened today? If it was the last day of your life, how satisfied would you be with your final hours?

+ Today I did my normal bit of waking up, getting ready, and going to work. It was a very easy day, in fact in most cases I feel it may have been to easy. Afterwards I came home to relax and calm my mind. My husband and I had pizza delivery for dinner. I spent hours just alone to my thoughts in our room while he played some videogames...easy day.

On a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being VERY SATISFIED), I'd maybe say 4, more satisfied than most. It may have been an easy day but it was filled with hard work and far from perfection. Spending the whole day with my husband, with family and friends would have been icing on the cake. But nonetheless I can say yes...having that my finals hours of today will be spent with my husband and our strange cats;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment