Saturday, December 3, 2011

02/30 | 30 Day Blog Challenge

2. Who are you? In comparison to who you used to be. What made you change?

+ I feel I'm the same person, just wiser and more independent. I haven't really changed...I grew up. I still have the same dreams, same goals in life plus additional ones. I'm stronger and more driven yet laid-back. I remember little things used to bother me. But that's out the door...I've moved on in my life and I've learned there are certain things you shouldn't spend your whole life worry. I've learned that all people have some kind of good in them but you can't trust all of them. I've learned to appreciate the relationships/friendships in my life even they don't last. And I've learned to be comfortable in my own skin.

I'm still me and happier:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment