Wednesday, November 28, 2012

TAG :-)

I stumbled upon this tag and I thought it would be fun to do! And its a fun way to get to know me... Feel free to do so too and leave a comment so I can read your own post!!!

HERE WE GOES MY ANSWERS...

What is [are] your current obsession[s]? ONIGIRI, KDRAMA/JDRAMA (Japanese and Korean Tv Shows), YOUTUBE, AND MUCH MUCH MORE lol ^_^

What do you see outside your window? AS OF RIGHT NOW, MY VIEW IS OBSTRUCTED BY MY CAT, BAILEY... I DO SEE GREEN GRASS THOUGH.

Do you nap a lot? I WISH... I NAP WHEN I CAN.

Who was the last person you hugged? MY HUSBAND :]

Which animal would you be? A WOLF.

What’s for dinner? STILL DECIDING, I'M THINKING CHINESE FOOD...

What was the last thing you bought? A WARM FUZZY SWEATER.

What are you listening to right now? RANDOM STRANGERS TALKING OVER EACH OTHER ON GTA ONLINE PLAY.

What is your favourite weather? AUTUMN/FALL.

What’s on your beside table? I DON'T HAVE ONE YET:P

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? LONDON, ENGLAND... BUT THEN AGAIN, I MISS HOME, I MISS CALI, SOOO... I NEED A SUMMER HOUSE TOO LOL

Where are you typing from right now? THE CONFINES OF MY LIVING ROOM IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST B-)

A book you're currently reading? MORGANVILLE VAMPIRES SERIES.

What would you like to have in your arms right now? ANOTHER CUTE CAT LOL

What is your favourite tea flavour? GREEN/PEACH TEA.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? JAPAN!!!

What did you want to become as a child? AN ASTRONOMER.

If you could revamp the style in your town, how would you? LESS PAJAMAS PANTS OR SLEEPWEAR OUTDOORS. THANKS

What is your plan for tomorrow? HOMECOOKED BREAKFAST WITH THE HUBBY AND THEN WHATEVER FLOATS OUR BOAT!

What color do you find yourself wearing more often than not? BLACK AND BLUE.

What are three things that complete your day? MY CATS, HULU PLUS, AND MY HUBBY... HAHA

I tag : WHOEVER WANTS TO TRY THIS^_^

___________________________________________________________
(IF YOU WANNA GO BY THE RULES SEE BELOW)

The rules are:
1. Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention; add a question of your own.
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.

No comments:

Post a Comment