Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Changes, Everything Changes.

I had a blog post about 2013 and I realized that half of the year was one of the worst times in my Life. However, by the 2nd half of 2013 things were definitely starting to look up! I was able to find a better stable job, in turn of making better pay for the benefit of my husband and I. I was much happier than I had been from my previous job. And good things began to surround me. I was thankful and still am for the positive changes in my Life. I left all negativity that I could.

2014, I wanted to start fresh again. Set goals and accomplish them like most people strive for. After my birthday in January, my husband and I bought a new car. I went on a whim by joining the Y (gotta exercise somehow and someway!). And I've also made small changes like renaming my blog/Instagram from rarebliss to elloladyjane (^_-) We're getting on track and I'm really excited for the challenges this year brings us. I've decided I don't want to be brought down by negative energy. What are you up to this year?

"Every day may not be good but there's always something good in every day. "

Ja Mata Ne!
- Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment