Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Poshmark - Shop my closet!

So I finally found a way to part with some of my favorite pieces in my closet... And just clothes that are in excellent condition in general! I'm sure we've all gone through those days where you just won't let go of that favorite sweater, jeans, or tee shirt... just waiting for the right opportunity to add it to your outfit rotation. Okay, mostly us women do that. I for one am completely guilty.

I discovered PoshMark through social media not too long ago but it didn't catch my interest until recently when I finally downloaded the app. I had been wanting to go to my favorite consignment shop but here in Washington State things are a little slow going and so the shop isn't exactly in the shopping center nearby. It's like an hour away:-P Luckily I have found the convenience of posting up my wardrobe I'd like to see go to a new home! The Poshmark app is really easy to use and start posting in no time.

If you enjoy thrift shopping and high end bargains, I definitely recommend this app. And please stop by and follow my closet @rarebliss B-)

No comments:

Post a Comment