Thursday, June 11, 2015

New Look, New Outlook.


Good Morning! Literally. I'm not a morning person and I've never been (lord knows I try!) but by forces of nature I woke up before 8am today. I'm feeling quite proud. Seeing as its now 8:22am but that's besides the point. About a week ago my husband and I took a mini trip/retreat along the Olympic Peninsula here in the beautiful PNW. Our final destination (in fact most of our stops along the way as well) were a "no mobile service" area. It was very interesting and relaxing being away from social media, internet, and crowds of people. Something that we both enjoy quite often. During that trip, it reminded me to appreciate more people time. Time with loved ones. So much distraction in today's society and yes, technology has made so many things and ideas possible but we can't forget to enjoy Life, savor moments, and just appreciate the company you are with. I hope that more people start to get back into that one on one interaction with people.

Anyways, before I get sidetracked again :-P I really just wanted to say that I hope to write more blogs to document and be able to remember some amazing events this year. I already write in my own journal think it would be nice to actually get back into blogging. We'll see!!! No promises. This past month has been a whirlwind! Can you believe its already June??? That's half of 2015 already gone and passed us by. I really hope everyone is enjoying Life and being able to be your best selves. And just BE HAPPY!!! :) Okay, so essentially since this is just an update post I better do what I do best and make a list of good points lately. I'm no good making this even remotely witty or interesting. Best of Luck to all graduates this year too :):):)

What I've Done This Past Months:
- Explored more of WA
(I honestly feel like I have been to more places in Washington State than people who have lived their whole lives here. Case in point: This one lady told me she had never been to Federal Way. Its just 30 minutes away!!! WOW)
- Rode Mopeds on a Beach with my husband:)
(First time and it was EPIC!!!!)- Tried a new haircut
(LOB - Long bob with soft blended layers, I am LOVING IT)- Hiked a mountain in Central Oregon
(I cannot seem to remember the name of it apparently)- WORKED A LOT :-P
Umm....drawing more blanks lol (I need coffee)

Things I've Updated On This Blog!!!
- New Layout/Look
- New Title
- New Blog URL

Until next time....
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment