Thursday, March 10, 2011

To A New Chapter...

I am proud to say that after less than a month of my husband separating from the Army, and only less than a month of job hunting.... Last Friday he got one of the most important news of our lives...Of his life. It's confirmed that HE GOT THE JOB!!! ;D I am such a proud wife. I'm really quite ecstatic over his feat. Its a job he decided to take a chance on, put a lot of effort into landing it. I knew he could do it;)

What makes this really really awesome is that, just the day before I was asked if I would like to train in HR. And of course, I said yes! Heck yes!! I think it's a great opportunity and I'm very thankful to get the chance to be a apart of it. My training starts in two weeks:D

I feel very blessed.

AND at last note, for those who have been coming to read my blog since this one had started up, I hope you noticed the dramatic change. I started with putting some simple "Little Things In Life That Make Me Happy", which was a blog filled with posts of just that HAS turned into a true blog of variety... that is well, basically me:) I can use my tumblr for quick posts but here, I feel I could share life stories more better. I hope you all will take in the changes as my life has become more and more of a real journey into full adulthood (being married and all haha). And if you're new to my blog, WELCOME... official intro blog is coming up:)

No comments:

Post a Comment